April 07, 2017
Well, this dream idea of Kaktos Rose becoming a reality is officially one year old today! Holy Moly! We started out kicking this idea around over some drinks and decided to go for it. With nervous anticipation and a few designs in hand, we headed over to our little booth at Art on Elm in Waco, Texas on April 7, 2016. Since then Kaktos Rose has taken us all over Texas to many different shows as well as into various retail spaces. Additionally, we have shipped our metal products across the world, been featured in various magazines, and have continued to expand our product line!
We can’t thank all of you enough for the support you have given us throughout this adventure because every part of the way you as our customers (and friends!) have been there for us! Starting a business takes grit, but it’s been more fun than we could have ever imagined. To kick off year two of this exciting journey, we want to remind you that our website is now LIVE, and we are offering a birthday special of 30% off with code: BESTYEARYET today through Sunday! Thank you for being a part of our tribe, and we wouldn’t be here without you!
Stay tuned for what’s to come in 2017…
XX, Ashley and Katie Co-Founders, Kaktos Rose
PS. You can find us right where we started this weekend at Art on Elm, April 8th in Waco and April 7th and 8th in Dallas at Flea Style.
1. Debut of product and first sale ever at Art on Elm on April 7, 2016
2. Partnering with Wade Bowen for his Bowen Classic Music Fest
3. First retail sale to The Findery in Waco, Texas
4. First road show with our products - my mom (Marcey) and I on our way to Dallas Bridal Show
5. Celebrating Katie’s (sister and co-founder) engagement with one of our custom cake toppers
6. Having our metal Texas signs featured in the magazine Texas Monthly
7. Having an article published about our handmade metal products in local magazine Waco Today
8. First feature in a blog by Flea Style
9. Meeting our girl boss/sister entrepreneur idols Desiree Cox and Tori Gonzales of All The Wire
10. Official launch of our website
November 07, 2017
October 30, 2017
October 11, 2017
We're two sisters from Waco, TX making a big dream into a reality.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest on sales, new releases, & tales of inspiration!
You bet your sweet cactus you'll get 10% off your next Kaktos Rose purchase when you subscribe to our newsletter! Plus, you'll receive exclusive access to new arrivals, special offers, and more.